A new year is a new chance. Not of filling pages with resolutions you will not keep anyway. But it’s a new chance to change, to grow, to get to know God better, to experience God in a way you never experienced him before. How about this: Instead of making a long list with resultions that disappeared deep into your desk drawer by the end of January, think about what you can do to get closer to God’s heart. Meditate about how you can bring forth your goals in life this year.
- What can I do to grow in my relationship to God this year?
- How can I love God more?
- How can I get to know him better?
This new year is a new chance. Also to get to know yourself better and to find out who you are in Christ. Let God show you your identity in Him and how He sees you. Your confidence in who you are in Christ is what the enemy is most afraid of. If you know your identity in Jesus, Satan has to tremble. Because if you know who you are you can be powerful in what you do serving the Lord.
- What does the bible say about my identity in Christ?
- Do I understand what it really means to be LOVED by God?
- Do I live in the authority Christ has given me as a child of God?
A new year, a new chance. To step out of your comfort zone. To walk upon the waters and do what God has called you to do. To go out and reach the lost. To listen to Him and follow His voice- no matter the cost.
- How can I grow into what God has called me to?
- What is God’s heartbeat?
- What breaks God’s heart and what can I do about it?
- How can I use my time, my talents, my potential and my passion for the kingdom of God?
A new year, your new chance. What are you going to do?